Learn word of mouth
from the author
To kick off the launch of the paperback edition of the book, we’re hosting a series of calls with author Andy Sernovitz to teach you everything from the basics that’ll get you started to the advanced techniques that’ll make it huge. We’re even hosting small-group conversations to focus on how it all applies to you.
Word of Mouth Marketing 101
You want more people to talk about you — but how do you create a word of mouth marketing campaign? In this popular talk, you’ll learn how to energize your fans and generate positive word of mouth about your brand.
We’re going to get specific here: Where to start, what to do, and how to make it successful. Guess what? It’s common-sense stuff that you can use the next day without a big budget. You’ll learn how to:
- Find the right people to talk about you (influencers and evangelists)
- Give them something to talk about (viral content and buzz)
- Create tools to make it easier for them to spread the word (social media and offline)
- Participate in the conversation
- Track and measure the results
Advanced Word of Mouth Marketing
Get even better at word of mouth marketing with a focused discussion on the two most essential skills: finding people to talk about you and creating messages worth sharing. In one intense hour, you’ll learn advanced techniques for:
- Talkers — Finding and Feeding Evangelists: Learn how to get word of mouth advocates to spread your message. Identify the most likely talkers, generate conversations, and motivate them to talk more.
- Topics — Reasons to Talk and Viral Messages: Learn how to create campaigns and messages with the most potential for word of mouth and widespread buzz. Learn to identify which topics go viral, which ones excite your talkers, and how to separate stunts from substance.
Small-Group Conversation about Word of Mouth Marketing
Dig deeper in an intimate phone conversation with you, the author, and a small group of smart marketers. No presentation, no slides — just a great back-and-forth conversation on what word of mouth is all about and how it applies to your business. Ask questions, share ideas, and meet a bunch of smart people.
These calls are always fascinating and definitely eye-opening. These folks will be your new support group as you embark on your word of mouth journey.