Go to www.wordofmouth.org for everything you need to learn how to be a great word of mouth marketer. You’ll find hundreds of videos, articles, case studies, and newsletters — all filled with tons of ideas that you can use to get people talking about you.
Damn, I Wish I’d Thought of That! – 20,000+ readers since 2001
“Damn, I Wish I’d Thought of That!” is full of unusually useful ideas borrowed from the smartest marketers. Great marketing is about brains, not bucks. The best business ideas are easy to do, inexpensive, and fun. Learn to simplify your business, earn word of mouth, and thrill your customers.
WordofMouth.org’s Lessons – 30,000+ readers
WordofMouth.org’s “Word of Mouth Lessons” newsletter promises better word of mouth marketing in three minutes. Each week, we’ll send you practical, how-to advice to get word of mouth for your company, cause, or idea. You’ll discover simple ways to earn the respect and recommendation of your loving fans, and happy customers will start conversations that turn into buzz, leads, and sales.
- The Five Ts of Word of Mouth Marketing
- The Word of Mouth Ethics Checklist
- New Talkers Worksheet
- New Talkers Exercise
- New Topics Exercise
- Talker Profile Form
- Topics Brainstorming Guide
- Daily Participation and Tracking Guide
- Word of Mouth Action Plan
…and you can find even more great word of mouth resources at WordofMouth.org.
- Everything You Need to Know About Word of Mouth Marketing: The entire book summarized in a few pages! This is the quick guide to skim, share, and use to get everyone excited about word of mouth. Get it!
- The Word of Mouth Marketing Manifesto: It all comes down to this. Print it out and stick it on your fridge! Get it!
- Book Excerpt: Read the first chapter of the book. Get it!