Share this wildly popular book to help everyone master the skill of word of mouth marketing. When your whole team starts thinking about how to earn customer recommendations, your whole company gets more fans, more referrals, and more business.
All orders of 25 or more get:
- Exclusive training videos
- The Word of Mouth Workbook (pdf)
- Word of Mouth Worksheets
Orders of 500 or more get:
- A live word of mouth training webinar for you, your employees, and/or your customers
- Private word of mouth consulting
But, what should you do with all these books?
- Give them to front-line workers to help them get customers excited.
- Get your management team to understand the importance of word of mouth and social media.
- Bring your most creative marketers for advanced WOM training, and have them lead a class back at the office.
- Host a webinar for prospects or customers and everyone who registers gets a book.
- Offer books as a bonus for new leads on your website.
- Hand out books as a trade show premium.
- Donate books (and the consulting) to a non-profit that needs help spreading the word.
- Best of all: Share them with your colleagues and have a meaningful, eye-opening discussion.
To learn about our offers and prices, contact us here and we’ll send you all the details.
Corporate word of mouth training program
With our word of mouth training program, we’ll teach your managers, franchisees, strategic partners, or customers how to get better reviews and earn loyal fans.
This amazing and simple program is something you can do in less than two hours. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll send a copy of the Word of Mouth Marketing book (and a workbook and videos) to everyone you want to train.
- You’ll send an email or letter telling them all about it: “We want you to have great word of mouth and get great reviews. We’re sending you this book and training program to help you do it.”
- Author Andy Sernovitz will do a custom, private webinar just for you with a live Q&A.
This hugely successful program has helped these companies get more happy customers talking about them:
- Flooring America
- Central Desktop
For orders of 1,000 or more (of the comic or the paperback editions) we can:
- Customize front and back covers with your logo and your branding
- Add special sections and custom content to the interior
Interested? Send us a quick note and we’re happy to give you a quote.